It is a kind of cement plate made of cement, fiber and siliceous materials as the main raw materials, vacuum and high pressure extrusion molding, high temperature and high pressure steam curing, finishing, drying, painting and other processes.
Most of the common extruded cement slabs are hollow, so they are also called "extruded hollow cement slabs". The extruded solid cement slabs generally have a certain form of cross-section. this is also the difference between the extruded solid cement plate and the conventional fiber cement plate (of course, the conventional cement plate can also be machined into a certain form of cross section by machine milling and planing).
ECP board first appeared in Japan in the 1970s. Japan is a country with many earthquakes. When the ECP board is installed and fixed, it uses a unique Z-shaped fixture, which can adapt to the displacement of buildings in the earthquake to a certain extent, so as to effectively prevent the wall panels from breaking and falling off.
ECP board has a wide range of applications, not only as the wall material of frame buildings (exterior wall enclosure and inner partition wall), but also for the interior and exterior wall decoration of all kinds of buildings (such as curtain wall board).
There are three main types of 40~100mm boards in China-thick ECP (common ECP thickness), thick hollow cement slabs that can be used as enclosures and decorative surfaces, thin hollow cement slabs about 15026 thick as exterior wall decoration layers, and mouth-type solid cement slabs (about 16 thickness) as exterior wall decoration surfaces.
The thick hollow cement plate has higher strength and is more suitable to be used as the enclosure wall of the frame structure (also as the decorative panel); the thin hollow cement plate is lighter under the same condition, and it is often constructed with mouth-type structure, combined with special supporting card parts, the installation is faster and easier, and it is more suitable for decorative decoration.
1. High strength: the solid compressive strength can reach 60MPa, the hollow compressive strength is higher than 10MPa, and the average bending strength under saturated condition is higher than 9MPa. The flexural strength is 5 times that of concrete, and the compressive strength is 2 times that of C30 concrete.
2. Light weight: the area density of thick plate (60mm thick) is 70~75kg/m2, and that of thin plate (15~26mm thick) is 21~31kg/m2, which is much lighter than that of ordinary precast concrete products, which can reduce the load requirements on structure and foundation and facilitate construction.
3. Large size: when the width of the thick plate does not exceed 600mm, the maximum thickness is 120mm, the maximum length of the plate and decorative plate can reach 4000mm (even 5000mm is long in Japan), and the maximum length of the sunshade is 4500mm, which can save the amount of keel in the installation process; the maximum width of thin plate can reach 600mm and the length can reach 3000mm.
4. high weather resistance: vacuum high pressure extrusion molding, the plate structure is compact, the performance is stable, the surface water absorption is low, and the freeze-thaw cycle can reach 100 times.
5. Excellent fire resistance: ECP board is A1 grade non-combustible material, and the fire resistance limit of 60mm thick plate is 1.00h, which can meet the requirements of building fire protection performance.
6. Good sound insulation performance: the sound insulation performance of 60mm board is excellent, and the sound insulation performance of ECP thick plate can reach 32DB.
7. Decorative diversity: ECP plates have flat plates, striped boards, embossed boards, which can be processed into clear water finishes, painted decorative surfaces and other effects, and even can be directly glued to its surface (thick plates) and other ceramic decorative materials.
8. Green environmental protection materials: the ECP board material itself does not contain harmful substances to the human body, and does not produce waste water, waste gas or harmful chemicals in the production process.
9. Sustainable materials: high utilization rate of resources, maximize the physical properties and service life of materials, and easy to recycle.
10. Save resources: low resource consumption, high resource utilization rate, convenient transportation, large transport distance, and reduce carbon emissions.
11. Suitable for assembly construction: factory processing, with its own opening, on-site dry construction, only flat joints need glue to complete, shorten the construction period.
12. Excellent earthquake resistance: combined with a specific flexible connection structure, the dead load of the plate is borne by the load-bearing angle steel, and the horizontal load is borne by the Z-shaped pendant, and the gap of 5~15mm is reserved between the plates, which can be moved through the gap between the plates in the earthquake to prevent the plates from colliding and breaking off each other. The interlayer displacement can reach 1 stroke 60, and the connection system has been tested by the Kobe earthquake in Japan. The thin plate is constructed by curtain wall, and there is a non-rigid fixed state between the plate and the main structure, which also has a good anti-seismic performance to adapt to deformation.